Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Floral Textile Print in progress




As exhausted as I am from my non stop Wednesday classes, I am pleased with how the second-third of my textile/surface design class is going. The first project, my ipod print, was very tedious and irritating as it was very geometric and required a lot of precision and tight rendering. (I'll be happy to upload the final product of that when I get it back!) This second project, however, is much more organic and free. It is a floral print and I have been super inspired. I would say a good half of my sketchbook this past month has been flower studies. My professor, Carol Litt is famous at FIT for her wonderful floral paintings and I have been super lucky to learn how to paint from her. It definitely will help me with my illustration.


No comments:

Post a Comment